REAL ESTATE WITH HONORS®
Off-Campus Housing Listing Service
Colleges and Universities want their stakeholders to have a rewarding and enjoyable off-campus housing experience. Real Estate With Honors® is the only off-campus housing listing and information service developed specifically for use by colleges, universities and their students, faculty, alumni and supporters.
Many colleges and universities do not have the staff, expertise or technology to develop and manage their own internet-based off-campus housing listing services. Real Estate With Honors does all of the work for you including listing service design and development, website programming and maintenance, listing service administration, marketing, and promotions. In addition, we set aside a portion of the revenue from each Real Estate With Honors listing service for off-campus programs and events of the university's choosing.
Real Estate With Honors helps students and staff gain a better understanding of local off-campus housing issues, including pricing, availability and challenges. In addition to helping with the search for available housing, each university's customized Real Estate With Honors website includes valuable information, state-of-the-art mapping technology, off-campus housing blogs, and educational articles and tools for those who live off-campus.
Real Estate With Honors is not just a website. It is a comprehensive private real estate listing service made up of local independent real estate professionals, property managers, developers and individual owners who want to market to a targeted audience - your university's students and staff! In order to promote their listings and property information each participating member must:
· Meet stringent qualifications and operating standards
· Have expert knowledge of the University, the city and its neighborhoods
· Understand the unique needs and culture of off-campus residents
· Be a graduate or supporter of the University
· Complete due diligence, personal interviews and training
· Serve the university in an ethical and responsible manner
· Strictly follow fair housing guidelines and all state and federal equal housing laws
Only those who have accomplished high achievement as leaders in off-campus housing have the privilege of becoming a Real Estate With Honors participant.
Real Estate With Honors…when it comes to buying or renting off-campus housing, it’s not all academic.
The properties listed on all Real Estate With Honors websites are represented by Independent Participants of each university's listing service. The university and Real Estate With Honors:
- Do not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition, quality or accuracy of information provided for listed properties.
- Do not endorse any participants or any listed property.
- Are not responsible for arrangement of rental or purchase contracts between tenants or buyers and landlords or sellers.
- Are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or control any links that result from any housing referral.